Whether you’re looking to move into a smaller home or simply letting go of owning your current home and want more flexibility, renting in a community like The Havenly can be a great move!
Empty nesters often talk about down-sizing but in reality it’s a lot more about right-sizing! Right-sizing, according to Oxford dictionary is to convert (something) to an appropriate or optimum size.
Thinking of making a change?
The decision to right-size can be driven by both financial and emotional motivators. The expenses and time spent on maintaining a large house at some point can become prohibitive. When you can reclaim resources both monetarily and energetically, it makes sense to make this change. In reclaiming those resources you can now reallocate both which can turn in to so much more…more time, more travel, more joy!
Why The Havenly?
There are some great benefits of establishing your next home (or second home) at The Havenly.
- Maintenance-free—no more upkeep on your house or yard!
- Terrific floor plans—no need to feel cramped, these homes have been designed beautifully to allow for your comfort and enjoyment. And, with 7 different floor plans you can find the plan that works best for you.
- Single-level living—everything is easy to access, no stairs to climb…unless you want them then we do have options for that too!
- Sense of community—with great places to get out and meet your neighbors you can forge new friendships and connections.
- Private yards—you still have your own private outdoor spaces so that morning coffee or alfresco dining in the evenings are yours to fully enjoy.
- Resort-like amenities—take a swim, soak in a spa, stay fit and active in the fitness center or bbq with friends.
- Take a walk—beautiful pathways around the community extend on to the town itself and within minutes you’re able to shop, dine or hang out at Fountain Park and watch the town’s namesake fountain rise into the air.
- Garbage concierge—this optional service means the chore of taking out the garbage isn’t much more than setting it outside your door.
- Lock-and-leave! This gated community means less worry about those times when you’re away. And with the yard professionally maintained, your home will look just as nice as when you left.
Now doesn’t that sound like a nice fit?